• Graduation marks for cubic centimeters, fluid ounces and premix ratio
• One liter capacity
• Easy to understand premix ratio graduations for 32:1, 40:1, 50:1, and 60:1 for 1 to 3 gal.
• Adjustable ball-pivot spout allows easy, spill-free filling
• Top cover keeps dust and dirt out when not in use
• Magnet allows funnel to be stored conveniently on the side of your tool box
• Large molded handle for secure grip
Pro Funnel ™
INTEGRATED SHUTOFF VALVE ALLOWS
PRECISE AMOUNT OF LIQUID TO BE DISPENSED
WHAT’S IN YOUR TOOLBOX?
Spread the glue area out so it is much larger than the patch.
Between the glue and the roughed-up tube, the puncture
site will be invisible. Your ink lines will show you where the
Our tool has a knurled roller to work the patch down, but you
can use any tool that won’t injure the surface of the patch or
tube to work the patch down better.
Getting a patch to work is all in the preparation. Do it right,
keep things clean and the patch will have a good bond that
you can rely on. o